2. COLLECTION OF DATA
1. WHAT DO WE CONSIDER TO BE PERSONAL DATA?
Personal Data is any information that relates to your identity or can be linked to an identifiable individual or used to identify an individual. This may include names, email address(es), phone number(s), residential or postal address(es), location, professional information, employment-related or education information, the name of the organisation you represent, financial information including details of your PAN (Personal Account Number) Card, the details of your Aadhaar Card or any other government issued personal identification document. It can only be collected by us when you enter it into a portal on our Website for collecting such data.
2. WHAT IS USAGE DATA?
Usage Data includes information such as log files, your device’s Internet Protocol address, nature of device (for example, whether it is a mobile device, desktop, or a laptop), the operating system of your device, type of internet browser being used, browser version, the time and date of you accessing our Website, the webpages of the Website that you viewed, the time spent on those webpages, unique device identifiers that may be implemented in the Website infrastructure, number of clicks, broad demographic information for aggregate use and general diagnostic data. We may also collect any other information that your browser sends to our Website’s servers whenever you visit our Website.
3. HOW DO WE COLLECT DATA?
4. WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHAT IS OUR POLICY REGARDING THEM?
3. USAGE AND SHARING OF DATA
1. HOW DO WE USE THE COLLECTED DATA?
Collected data may be used to maintain and improve our Website, including the monitoring of usage of our Website.
2. WHAT DO WE NOT DO TO YOUR DATA?
We protect your data by adopting the following policies.
1. We will not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your data to outside parties.
2. We will not seek or collect financial information.
3. DO WE SHARE THE DATA WE COLLECT?
We only share your data with affiliates and third parties, and only in the situations enumerated hereunder.
1. We may share the data with service providers, in order to monitor and analyse the use of our Website, to help support and maintain the Website, or to ensure compliance with applicable law.
2. We may share your data with law enforcement, or in response to valid requests by public authorities such as Courts or government agencies.
3. Log records and data stored on our servers may be accessed by system administrators and troubleshooters.
4. RETENTION OF YOUR DATA
We generally retain Usage Data for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Website, or if we are obligated by law to retain this data for longer.
Whilst the Company shall reasonably endeavor to protect and secure the data – particularly personal data – provided by you, we shall not be liable if criminal offences are committed by any third party, in spite of the reasonable security measures adopted by us as part of the Website infrastructure and where unauthorized use or access has been attempted or committed, where such unauthorized use or access could not be prevented despite reasonable safety precautions undertaken by us.
6. REQUESTS FOR DELETION OF YOUR DATA
You can contact us to enquire about your personal data we may have stored, and you may ask us to delete any of your data that we may have. It will be our endeavor to respond to and honor such requests at the earliest.
8. CONTACTING US
9. YOUR LOCATION INFORMATION
We collect information about your location when you use our services, which helps us offer features like Attendance punch in & out location and task close location.
Your location can be determined with varying degrees of accuracy by:1. GPS and other sensor data from your device 2. IP address
The types of location data that we collect and how long we store it depend in part on your device and account settings. For example, you can turn your Android device's location on or off using the device's settings app. We use this information to deliver our services only and not for any third party application, aggregator or seller platform.